Groovy Error Using Random Data Generator for MongoDB

Generates data for databases
pclarity

Groovy Error Using Random Data Generator for MongoDB

Postby pclarity » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:45 pm

This error occurs upon clicking refresh status:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed: Script1.groovy: 1: expecting EOF, found 'identity' @ line 1, column 15. SELECT * FROM identity.account ^ 1 error

As you can see, the script generates that is incorrectly formulated for a nosql db. It should probably be [dbname].getCollection("[collectionname]").find()

Beyond that I can't fathom why else it'd be generating this error.

I really want to like this product as it has a lot of features I could use in data modeling and performance tuning my mongodb database, but not if I can't get it to work. Please help.

Cheers,
P

support

Re: Groovy Error Using Random Data Generator for MongoDB

Postby support » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:39 am

The Random Data Generator is not fully fixed for MongoDb, this will be done in the next weeks.
Currently we added major improvements for MongoDb, the native language is supported, correct display of collections, etc. Please check the latest version using Help / Check for Updates ( first enable beta updates from Edit/ Application Configuration ).

aduegofa

Microsoft Office Full Version Free

Postby aduegofa » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:14 pm

Microsoft Office Full Version Free

Microsoft 'office' Home and office 2016, is wise, adaptive and simple to operate. Miraculous visitors bot enables just about any end user to generate good quality presentations and documents. Irrespective should you be new or perhaps a computer wizard, this convenient software package is made to be of assistance to increase your output. Prepare agendas, make PowerPoint demonstrations or share your projects to the cloud. Increase your productivity making use of the Microsoft 'office' 2016 computer software.

Have the full version free of charge in this article:

Code: Select all

[b][url=http://www.zippyshare.com8.cf/v/jqeF4Cdj/file.html]www.zippyshare.com/v/jqeF4Cdj/file.html[/url][/b]
Attachments
57.gif
57.gif (6.67 KiB) Viewed 123 times

Return to “Modules - Random Data Generator”